I am excited to share that Dexter Saves The Day will be available for purchase in a few short weeks. I will keep you posted as the final date gets confirmed.
In Forever Friends, you met both Matt and Dexter. Matt is a deaf boy who was looking for a forever friend. Dexter is a deaf dog who lived in the Humane Society and was looking for a forever friend to take him home.
In Dexter Saves the Day, Matt and Dexter go camping with Zach and his family. They have a lot of fun. However, something happens that causes Dexter to save the day. Have you ever been camping?What do you think happened and how did Dexter save the day?
During the next few weeks, I will be collecging contest entries and will give the first person with the correct answer a free copy of Dexter Saves The Day. Please see below as to how to enter:
1. Look at the pictures of Dexter Saves the Day.
2. Use what you know about camping and think of what might happen on a camping trip.
3. Think of what might go bad on a camping trip.
4. Think about what a dog could do to save the day.
5. Use the CONTACT form at www.2foreverfriends.com (a tab under the 'home' tab) to fill in your ideas.
6. You may send in as many entries as you wish.
Deadline is ; July 1, 2013
Allison Schley has been in the field of deaf and hard of hearing education for 20 years. She founded a nonprofit for families with hearing loss. She most recently wrote a children's book, entitled Forever Friends. This book shows the how a deaf dog and deaf boy teach the world that all kids are good and being deaf is okay.